Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I trust you had a “successful” New Year’s Eve. I spent the day typing W-2s and the evening at home with Nosey, Temptee (Whipped Cream Cheese – not an exotic dancer), Jack (Daniels) and Dick (Clark).

I watched an excellent documentary about Jerry Herman (HELLO DOLLY, MAME, LA CAGE, etc) on PBS. I didn’t know that Jerry, like Nathan Lane and myself, grew up in Jersey City.

Now that the New Year has been rung in it is time to start work on your 2008 tax return. You read that right – I said your 2008 tax return.

Check out my “Starting the Year Off Right” post from January of 2007 – it still applies.

You should be very careful about item #5. I only recommend this if you have sufficient financial discipline. While this is solid tax advice – it could have disastrous results.

Let me know if you have any questions.
.
BTW, to start off the New Year I will now be "labeling" my posts.
.
TTFN

No comments: