* DEDUCTING CONTRIBUTIONS: ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT DEDUCTING CONTRIBUTIONS ON YOUR 2007 TAX RETURN
The title says it all. This detailed analysis of what you can and cannot deduct as a contribution on Schedule A includes all the changes to the rules enacted by the Pension Protection Act of 2006.
* DEDUCTING MEDICAL EXPENSES ON YOUR 2007 FORM 1040
Almost everything you always wanted to know about deducting medical expenses, this report discusses in detail everything you can, and cannot, deduct as a medical expense on your income tax return.
Plus, I have compiled a group of SCHEDULE C FORMS AND WORKSHEETS -10 unique forms, logs and worksheets for the sole proprietor and one-man LLC to use to help document Schedule C tax deductions and to help organize and gather the tax information needed to complete Schedule.
Included in the compilation are:
· Allocation of Expenses
· Automobile Expense Worksheet
· Auto Mileage Log
· Business Expenses of a Freelance Writer
· Business Travel Record
· Cell Phone Log
· Computer Use Log
· Election to Deduct Organization Expenses
· Employee Time Card
· Home Office Deduction Worksheet
I will send the above items to you as an Email Attachment (in “pdf” format for the reports or as a "word document" for the compilation) for only $2.00 each. You can have the two Special Reports for only $3.00!
Just send your check or money order along with your email address to – THE WANDERING TAX PRO, ROBERT D FLACH LLC, PMB 411, 72 VAN REIPEN AVENUE, JERSEY CITY NJ 07306-2806.