Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

As is my usual custom I am spending today working.

While I have you -

I have been preparing 1040s for individuals in all walks of life, from secretaries and clerks, to architects and doctors, to actors and professional football players, since 1972.

I am often asked by friends, family, clients and readers, “What is your best tax advice?”

I have compiled a new special report containing MY BEST TAX ADVICE, expended on and updated from postings over the years to THE WANDERING TAX PRO.

This special report is available for only $2.00 (sent as an email attachment in “pdf” format) or $3.00 for a print copy.

If you order by July 31st I will also send you as a free gift DON’T FORGET TO DEDUCT, updated for tax year 2008.

If you have found THE WANDERING TAX PRO or any of my other blogs helpful in the past ordering MY BEST TAX ADVICE is a great way to show your support and to help keep them alive and kicking.

Click here to order.

TTFN

No comments: