This issue contains the following –
• STARTING THE YEAR OFF RIGHT – year-beginning tax planning advice,
• THE 2010 TAX RELIEF ACT – a discussion of the provisions of the act that affect Schedule C filers,
• ONLINE RESOURCES – a regular column highlighting a unique website, page or other online resource that is helpful to Schedule C filers,
• PUTTING YOUR KIDS ON THE PAYROLL – explaining the tax benefits of employing your dependent children in your Schedule C business, and the right way to do it,
• USING YOUR CAR FOR BUSINESS – just about everything you need to know to deduct the business use of your car, and
• SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT – what to do regarding the new requirement to issue a Form 1099 to every vendor to whom you pay more than $600 for goods and services in 2011.
While THE SCHEDULE C LETTER is normally only available via subscription ($24.95 per year), I will send you a copy of the January 2011 issue (Volume 1 Number 1) for $6.00. If you decide to subscribe after reading this issue I will subtract the $6.00 from the $24.95 annual subscription price.
Click here for more information on THE SCHEDULE C LETTER.
If you would like to receive a copy of the first official issue of THE SCHEDULE C LETTER send a check or money order for $6.00, payable to TAXPRO SERVICES CORPORATION, and your name and postal mailing address to –
THE SCHEDULE C LETTER
TAXPRO SERVICES CORPORATION
72 VAN REIPEN AVENUE
JERSEY CITY NJ 07306-2806