Thursday, September 29, 2011
LOTS OF INTERESTING STUFF
Have you checked out LOIS yet – my free monthly newsletter with Lots Of Interesting Stuff?
The premiere issue – July 2011 – included:
· Did You Know: Law and Order
· IRS Increases Standard Mileage Allowance
· Sometimes It’s OK to Say Never
· Debit Cards VS Credit Cards
· My Heart Will Be Blessed With the Sound of Music
· On the Road Again: San Antonio
The August 2011 issue included:
· Did You Know: South Pacific
· Tax Bloggers Offer Their Best Advice
· Tips for Completing Your Social Security Application Online
· Unclaimed Property
· LBJ Took the IRT Down to 4th Street USA. When He Got There What Did He See? The Youth of America on LSD!
And the September 2011 issue included:
· Did You Know: It’s A Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s Superman
· Is an MBA Deductible?
· Update - More Unclaimed Property
· 1040 Basics – Taxation of Mutual Funds
· Ramblings (of a Relatively Sane Mind)
· Unanswered Questions
The October 2011 issue is almost ready to “go to press” – with more interesting stuff.
If you like LOIS you are welcome to pass it around and email it to all your friends and family – IT’S FREE!