Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SOME SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION


It is time for some shameless self-promotion!

I am offering a special SCHEDULE C COMBO for self-employed readers.  Separately my report THE SCHEDULE C NOTEBOOK, with advice, information and resources for Schedule C filers, goes for $6.95 and my compilation of SCHEDULES, FORMS AND WORKSHEETS FOR THE SELF EMPLOYED is $3.00, for a combined total of $9.95.  You can get both for $7.45!  Both will be sent as an email attachment – the Notebook in pdf format and the forms compilation in word format (so you can customize the forms to your business).

I am also reviving my half price offer for MY BEST TAX ADVICE.  It can be yours for $2.49, sent as a pdf email attachment, if your order is postmarked in August.

FYI, I am available to write articles and columns, obviously for a fee, for websites, portals, and print or email newsletters on a regular or occasional basis. I can write on general tax topics, answer specific questions submitted by your readers in an “Ask the Tax Pro” format, or pen articles and columns that are specific for your individual industry or audience.    

I can also provide a guest post or posts on tax topics for your blog.  As with articles I can tailor my guest post to your specific audience.  I do not charge a fee for occasional guest posts.

You can find samples of my writings here.

Upon request I will send fellow bloggers complimentary review copies of any of my reports or forms compilations, with the hope that they will post a positive mention or review (not a requirement – I want your honest opinion) on their blog.

And finally - why not "follow" me on Twitter @rdftaxpro.

Send your order, with check or money order payable to TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC and your email address, to –

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION
TAXES AND ACCOUNTING INC
POST OFFICE BOX A
HAWLEY PA 18428

And email inquiries about my writing, and requests for review copies of my offerings, to rdftaxpro@yahoo.com.  Put “Shameless Self Promotion” or “The Wandering Tax Pro” in the “subject line”. 

TTFN

No comments: