Friday, November 1, 2013

A BIRTHDAY BONUS OFFER


This November marks the 60th anniversary of my birth.

I am thrilled to have made it this long, and want to share my joy with the readers of THE WANDERING TAX PRO.

I will combine my special reports MY BEST TAX ADVICE and ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO SCHEDULE A (2013 Edition) and provide a 60% discount (click on the title for information on the report).

MY BEST TAX ADVICE sells for $4.95 and ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO SCHEDULE A sells for $6.95.  Normally the cost of both would be $11.90.  The special price for the two will be $4.76 for all orders that are postmarked in November!

Send your check or money order for $4.76 payable to Taxes and Accounting, Inc AND your email address (reports sent as "pdf" email attachment) to –

SPECIAL NOVEMBER OFFER
TAXES AND ACCOUNTING INC
POST OFFICE BOX A
HAWLEY PA 18428

You won’t be disappointed!
 
TTFN

No comments: