Thursday, July 21, 2016

ANSWERS TO YOUR IRA QUESTIONS

I want to explain just about everything you always wanted to know about an Individual Retirement Account.
 
And I do just that in my new report POSITIVELY TAXES: JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT AN IRA.
 
And I do it for only $1.00!
 
This new report is part of my DOLLAR STORE of tax planning and preparation reports, which also includes –
 
·         POSITIVELY TAXES – A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE VACATION  
 
·         POSITIVELY TAXES – MINIMIZING REPORTED GAMBLING WINNINGS  
 
·         POSITIVELY TAXES – REDUCING ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME  
 
·         POSITIVELY TAXES – TAX ASPECTS OF DIVORCE  
 
The IRA report discusses –
 
·         IRA Basics
·         The History of the IRA
·         The Traditional IRA
·         The ROTH IRA, and
·         The Saver’s Credit
 
The reports are $1.00 each send as a pdf email attachment.  You can also get a print version sent via postal mail for $2.00 each.
 
If you have found my THE WANDERING TAX PRO to be helpful you can help support its continued life by buying one or more of my special reports.  
 
To order send your check or money order, payable to TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC, for $1.00 or $2.00 per report and your email or postal address to –
 
MY DOLLAR STORE
TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC
POST OFFICE BOX A
HAWLEY PA 18428
 
TTFN
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: