Taxpayers are required to keep good, contemporaneous records of all items of income and deduction in the manner prescribed by the IRS and the Tax Code. For many years now I have been wanting to create a comprehensive Tax Return Organizer for my clients, readers and the general public. Being stuck at home I have finally done it!
My 2021 INCOME TAX ORGANIZER, created for the federal income tax return (Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR), will help you keep track of all your income and deductions, and gather and organize the information you will need to provide to your professional tax preparer in 2022.
The Organizer, which comes in an expandable binder, contains -
* detailed text covering what is taxable and deductible and what information and documentation you will need to properly prepared your 2021 tax return,
* forms, schedules and worksheets for compiling and identifying the needed information, and
* pockets for you to keep statements, bills, receipts, and other documentation during the year by category.
The text (current as of November 2020) covers –
BEST TAX ADVICE·
- WHAT TO GIVE YOUR PREPARER
- WHO MUST FILE A 2021 TAX RETURN
- FILING STATUS
- DEPENDENTS AND EXEMPTIONS
- INFORMATION RETURNS
- INVESTMENT SALES
- 2021 CONTRIBUTION LIMITS FOR TAX-DEFERRED RETIREMENT PLANS
- REPORTING GAMBLING INCOME
- ADJUSTMENTS TO INCOME
- ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS (with specific details for each category)
- DEDUCTIBLE RENTAL EXPENSES
- CHILD CARE EXPENSES
- ESTIMATED TAXES
- HOW LONG MUST I KEEP MY TAX RECORDS
- YEAR-END TAX PLANNING
Send your check or money order for $44.95, payable to Taxes and Accounting, Inc, and your postal mailing address to -