Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MORE BLOG CARNIVALS!

I was in 2 other Blog Carnivals yesterday!

My posting on the Telephone Excise Tax Refund was included in the 84th CARNIVAL OF PERSONAL FINANCE at BLUEPRINT FOR FINANCIAL PROSPERITY.

My tale of “How I Made $4,500 By Watching Good Morning America” is in the latest CARNIVAL OF MONEY STORIES at SAVE MONEY by lulugal. I am the last entry in the list, under the category of “Other”. Somewhere I remember hearing that if you can’t get top billing it is better to be the last name on the bill than buried in the middle.

In one of the other entries in the Money Stories Carnival Big Cajun Man of CANADIAN FINANCIAL STUFF complains “
Rant: Buying Cheques From a Bank, I am a Shmuck”, saying, “Why am I paying this much to buy cheques from my bank?” He should click on the link to 4checks.com in the right hand margin!

Thanks for including me in your Blog Carnivals!

No comments: