Monday, August 20, 2007

NEW BLOG CARNIVALS

I am, or will be, in two new (for me) blog carnivals today!

The first is the 14th edition of the Carnival of Money, Growth & Happiness over at CREDIT CARD LOWDOWN (“bringing you the best credit card offers and tips"). This carnival is currently “up and running”. It is an extensive carnival on personal finance, with 43 postings.

The second is the Carnival of Personal Finance Money Tips at
KCLAU’s MONEY TIPS, scheduled to be posted today. KCLAU's MONEY TIPS is “a Malaysian [blog] compiling lots of tips and advices on personal financial planning - Protect, accumulate, preserve, and manage your WEALTH wisely!” I did not realize it was based in Malaysia when I submitted my entry. In the future I will have to investigate the host of a carnival before I enter. Anyway, I look forward to reading the “advices” included in this carnival.

No comments: