Friday, August 10, 2007

NO TIME FOR POSTING

No time to post today – I want to spend as much time as possible working on the GD extensions.
.
So your visit shouldn’t be a total waste here is an email that was forwarded to me from a fraternity brother and client a while back:
.
A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in ‘fashion sense’.
.
The man walks up to him and says, “I didn't know you were into earrings.”
.
“Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring,” he replies sheepishly.
.
His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"
.
The man replied, "Ever since my wife found it in my truck."
.
TTFN

No comments: