Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Just a reminder to my New Jersey “readers” that October 31 is the deadline for filing the NJ Homestead Rebate and Senior Freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement) applications. You can apply for the Homestead Rebate online, but you must file a paper PTR-1 or PTR-2 to apply for the “Senior Freeze”. For more information you can go to the NJDOT website.

No comments: