Sunday, November 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I have turned my birthday celebration into a 3-day week-end affair.

I started on Friday night with a dinner of Veal Saltimbocca and Chocolate Cake at RENATO’S, a true hidden treasure behind the pizza parlor next to the police station in the heights section of Jersey City. While it has been around for a while now I only discovered it three years ago Christmas Eve.

Saturday it was Chicken Picata and Chocolate Moose Cake at GINO’S RESTAURANT, about two blocks from my apartmant.

This afternoon I will be off to Madison to see a matinee performance of “The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940” at the Bickford Theatre and then to MARCO POLO in Summit for a couple of greasy cheeseburgers – the best cheeseburger in the world!

I have also celebrated my natal day by creating a new blog – ANYTHING BUT TAXES. Check it out!

TTFN

No comments: