Monday, September 29, 2008

GUEST POSTS

Today (Monday) you can find my 2 cents worth on the topic MISTAKES IN CHOOSING A PAID TAX PREPARER over at Bruce McFarland’s TAXGUY blog.

I realize that my guest post may be controversial – and I look forward to your comments.

I am the second entry in an ongoing series of guest posts on the topic by tax and personal finance bloggers that is hosted by Bruce. The first guest post was last Friday, penned by Gina L Gwozdz of the TAX TIPS BLOG.

Peter Pappas of THE TAX LAWYER’S BLOG continues on Wednesday and LIVING ALMOST LARGE ends the week on Friday.

COMING NEXT WEEK – I will be locking myself behind closed doors and opening up the pages of THE WANDERING TAX PRO for a week-long series of guest posts by the best of the internet’s tax bloggers on the topic MY BEST TAX ADVICE. More information to come later in the week.

No comments: