Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MOVING ON UP!

In the latest Fire Finance list of the “Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs”, based on September traffic, that is.

I am #68 in the rankings (and #54 in the Sitemeter list – the only one I am on). Fire Finance indicates I have moved up 8 spots! Again the only other Tax Blog on the list is DON’T MESS WITH TAXES at #62 overall (and #36 on the Sitemeter list).

As for the JEFFERSONS reference, I once dated a dancer who lived in the building, in the East 80’s of NYC, which was used as the model of the JEFFERSONS’ high rise in the opening credits.

And, oh yes, while I have you let me tell you that the “37th Carnival of Money Hacks: Wonders of the World” is up at LIVING ALMOST LARGE.

My post “Something’s Coming” is among the tons of posts included, in the Financial Planning category.

1 comment:

Robert D Flach said...

Betty-

Welcome aboard!

Glad you enjoy the blog. Hope you find it helpful.

TWTP