Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TO TWIT OR NOT TO TWIT

After reading TAX GIRL Kelly’s post “Twittering Tax Pros, Take Two”, and further email encouragement from Kelly, I decided to become a “twit” (note to Tres Hanley-Millman – I am a “Twit” now, too!) myself and see what all the talk is about.

As I told Kelly, I abhor social networking sites like MY SPACE and FACE BOOK. I am not looking to make new online "friends" and have absolutely no intention of putting my personal information on a public site for all the world, including identity thieves, to see.

Twitter seems to be different – and if it can help to bring more traffic here to TWTP then it is worth a try.

It is way too soon to proclaim, “I’m a tax professional and I love to Twitter!” I will reserve my judgement until I see how it plays out.

FYI - I am
twitter.com/rdftaxpro. Check me out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been there for several months, I can't say I love to twit, but it does bring traffic to site. A little at a time.