Thursday, November 20, 2008

A VERY SPECIAL OFFER FOR TAX PROFESSIONALS

Over the past 35+ years I have developed many specialized forms, schedules and worksheets for use in my 1040 practice.
.
Some of my “homemade” forms are given to clients to help them provide me with the information I need to properly prepare their returns. Some are used as “memos” to the client’s copy and my office file copy to back-up items reported on the returns. Others are used as attachments to the returns.These forms, schedules and worksheets have proven helpful to me in my practice, and I believe you will find them helpful in your practice as well.
,
I am offering a package of 25 of my “homemade” forms, schedules and worksheets, sent as an email “attachment”, for only $5.00! This price is only good for orders postmarked through December 31, 2008.
.
The package includes forms, schedules and worksheets for itemized deductions, charitable contributions, medical expenses, employee business expenses, Schedule C deductions, rental income and expenses, etc.
.
The package will be sent as a “word document”. While the contents of the package are copyrighted material and for your internal use only, you may edit and revise the forms, schedules and worksheets as you see fit to personalize them to your firm, to customize them be more relevant to your particular practice or clients or for specific professions, or to update information for annual COLAs or tax law changes.
.
To order your package send a check or money order payable to ROBERT D FLACH LLC for $5.00 along with your email address to –
.
TAX PROFESSIONAL FORMS, SCHEDULES AND WORKSHEETS
ROBERT D FLACH LLC
PMB 411
72 VAN REIPEN AVENUE
JERSEY CITY NJ 07306-2806.
.
Once you have received the package and reviews the forms, schedules and worksheets I would very much appreciate hearing your comments on the forms, schedules and worksheets included in this package, including any suggestions you may have for improvements or additions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With your years of expereance behind these I am curious about them. I have my own but still a novice with my internal forms. Humm