Monday, January 12, 2009

CARNIVAL TIME

It appears my posting on “The Most Important Advice You Will Receive This Tax Season” appeared in the TAXES category in Saturday’s “Carnival of Financial Planning - January 10 2009” Edition compiled by the Skilled Investor.

And my “2008 Tax Year In Review” post appeared in the “Carnival of Financial Planning - January 3 2009 Edition”.

Both posts appear in the January 11th “
Carnival of Wealth, Money and Life” at DOLLAR FRUGAL (Staying Frugal One Dollar at a Time) under “Money”.

I thought that Blog Carnival hosts would email those who are included in the Carnival to let them know of their good fortune. Kay Bell always has with the Tax Carnival. With all the above Carnivals I didn’t learn of in inclusion from the host but from my own “wanderings”.

BTW – Nothing to do with Carnivals, but my Post Office contact was wrong. The basic 2008 federal income tax forms (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ) and the 1040 instruction book was available this morning at my local PO branch – and with better paper quality than the forms I had grabbed at the IRS! Wonnerful! Wonnerful!

No comments: