Thursday, January 14, 2010

I’M MAD AS HELL – AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!


I have been using mail.com as my main email address for just about as long as I have been using the internet. For the most part it functioned satisfactorily, and I was pleased with it.

A few months ago mail.com decided to “upgrade” to become “new and improved”. What it did was become a GDMFPOS (I am sure that you can figure out the initials).

The system is totally unusable – it runs slow as molasses. It takes me a half-hour to do what should be done in less than 2 minutes!

The “new and improved” mail.com is a bigger failure than the tenure of NJ Governor Corzine and Rosie O’Donnell’s miserable attempt at a prime time variety show combined – and that is saying a lot.

You would think that Congress had a hand in the “new and improved” mail.com – as it is so FU-ed!

Needless to say I will be taking my business elsewhere ASAP. For now I am using rdftaxpro@comcast.net as my main address.

My advice to you is to avoid mail.com like the plague. It is a total POS.

Thank you for allowing me to rant. This is cheaper than throwing my computer monitor out the window or smashing the wall with my hand.

No comments: