Monday, August 23, 2010

I MUST DO WHAT MUST BE DONE

Enough is enough. I cannot put it off any longer. I must conquer my bout with “mañana” disease and avoid looking for excuses to put off finishing the GD extensions!

While I have unsuccessfully attempted to do so in the past – this time I truly must lock myself “behind closed doors”, hide myself away from potential distractions and “get ‘er done”!

So I will be unavailable and inaccessible for the rest of the week. This means I will not be “wandering” the internet for BUZZ, and I will not be checking and responding to emails, and, as my Vonage phone system is still not properly connected, I will not be recording phone messages, and I will not be watching HGTV or the Travel Channel.

There will be no posting at TWTP (no time for re-runs or guest posts), which means no Wednesday or Saturday BUZZ installments, this week. I will attempt to “catch up” next week.
.
I see that Joe Kristan has “returned the volley” in our online discussion of the new tax return preparer regulation regime (click here) – but my response will have to wait until I have the time to properly and carefully prepare one.
.
Quoth the tax pro, “NEVERMORE!” I vow that this will never happen again. There will be some changes to my policies and practices next year to make sure that all returns, with only minor exceptions (i.e. those waiting for K-1s that will not arrive until September), are done before the end of April.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. “Talk” to you next week.

TTFTW

1 comment:

chris said...

I've fallen behind on my blog reading or I would have sent a box of stogies to you for a little break time. Least I can do as I am GDEer. I'll save them for the 'return'.