Monday, August 16, 2010

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA?

What is wrong with America?

I just heard that reality tv skank Snookie was on the cover of the NY Times and is apparently being offered a book deal and her own tv show!

Why do we continue to reward no-talent self-important brain dead morons for rampant displays of public drunkenness, violence and promiscuity? What is the entertainment value of watching idiots behaving like idiots? Reality tv pieces of excrement like THE JERSEY SHORE, THE HILLS, REAL WORLD, BAD GIRLS CLUB (and the list goes on) have absolutely no redeeming social value.

We are telling youngsters, who are the basic audience of MTV and VH-1, that if you want to be successful and make a lot of money just throw all self-respect out the window and behave like a total arsehole on television.

I wish someone would explain to me why people watch this shit. I would especially like to hear from the idiots who actually watch these shows.

Thanks for letting me rant.