Tuesday, January 4, 2011

YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY LIKE ME!

I was honored to be interviewed in depth by fellow tax blogger Bruce McFarland, the MISSOURI TAXGUY (complete with picture – my only digital one). Check out “An Interview with The Wondering Tax Pro”.

Bruce was the subject of my first TAX BLOGOSPHERE BUDDIES series. Click here for my mini-interview with the MISSOURI TAXGUY.

I have also been honored by the National Association of Tax Professionals as the Member of the Month for January 2011!
.
From the NATP press release-
.
Robert D Flach, of Taxpro Services Corporation in Jersey City, was recently named NATP Member of the Month for the month of January 2011. To achieve this honor, NATP members are nominated by their peers and selected based on their steadfast commitment to continuing education in the tax field, solid business practices, and volunteer efforts with NATP and in their own communities

NATP has 20,500+ members.

3 comments:

The IRS Hitman said...

Congratulations! I wish you success into 2011!

Trish said...

Congratulations! Well deserved honors

Robert D Flach said...

Thanks to my fellow tax-bloggers for their comments and congratulations.

I always appreciate your support!

TWTP