Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SO LONG, FAREWELL, AUF WIEDERSEHEN, GOOD NIGHT!

Joy to the world - tax season’s here.
I’ll soon be flush with cash!
Let every client be organized,
and give me all I need, and give me all I need,
and give me all I need to prepare their returns!

My 41st tax season will officially begin tomorrow - let the deluge begin!

As is my custom, due to the demands of the filing season I will be taking my annual “tax season hiatus” from posting to THE WANDERING TAX PRO, the NJ TAX PRACTICE BLOG, and THE TAX PROFESSIONAL.

Between now and April 16th I will barely have time to relieve myself let alone blog! I will NOT be answering emails from non-clients, nor will I have time to respond to comments. If a comment requires a response I will do so after April 17th.

A reminder – I am NOT accepting any new 1040 clients (or any other kind of tax preparation clients).  So don’t email me asking if I can prepare your 2011 tax returns. 

I will be publishing a WHERE THE FAKAWI post at least every other week here at TWTP to keep my clients up-to-date on my progress during the season and to report changes or additions to my tax season policies and procedures. Clients can also keep track of my tax season progress by following me at TWITTER (rdftaxpro).

I realize that I am abandoning you at a time when you may need me the most – but I need to make a living!

I find it a bit amusing that the period of time when TWTP gets the most “hits” is during the tax filing season when I am not posting.

“Talk” to you when it is all over!

TTFN

BTW – be sure to stop by tomorrow for the annual posting of my TWELVE DAYS OF TAX SEASON!

No comments: