Tuesday, December 11, 2012

YOU GOT TO HAVE A DREAM. IF YOU DON’T HAVE A DREAM HOW YOU GONNA HAVE A DREAM COME TRUE?

I have a dream!
I have a dream that our elected officials in Washington actually take their responsibilities seriously.
I have a dream that our elected officials in Washington put the proper administration of the government above all else, including their own re-election.
I have a dream that our elected officials in Washington are capable of independent and intelligent thought, and do not have to rely on the scripts provided by their respective party leadership.
I have a dream that our elected officials in Washington can work together to solve the problems that face America.
I have a dream that our elected officials in Washington can create a simple and fair Tax Code.
I have a dream that our elected officials in Washington are really not just self-centered and self-absorbed idiots.
Unfortunately I wake up to the reality of the nightmare that is Congress.

It is truly just a dream - it ain't never going to happen!   
TTFN 

No comments: