Wednesday, January 2, 2013


Do you, or your membership organization, publish a print or online newsletter or magazine?  Are you, or your organization, looking for content on federal, or New Jersey state, income taxes?  Look no further.
I can write articles, columns, or blogs for your “publication” or portal – for a fee, of course.  The articles, column, or blog can be geared toward a specific taxpayer demographic or a specific trade or profession.  The column or blog can be an “Ask the Taxpro”, with your members or readers submitting questions. 
I have been writing THE WANDERING PRO regularly since June of 2001, so you have plenty of samples of my writing.  You can also get more samples of articles, columns, and guest posts I have written for other sources at
I am willing to work within your budget.
I can also provide original syndicated content on taxes and a variety of other subjects for weeklies and advertisers.
Interested in having me write about taxes for your venue?  Email me at with “WRITING INQUIRY” in the subject line.
I look forward to hearing from you!
If you know of anyone who might be interested in my services, I would appreciate it if you would pass this post along to them.

No comments: