Friday, January 11, 2013
TAX PROS - GETTING READY FOR TAX SEASON
I have been preparing 1040s since 1972. Over the years I have developed a collection of forms, schedules and worksheets that have proven very helpful in my practice. I offer this compilation to you for only $6.00!
Some of my “homemade” forms are given to clients to help them provide me with the information I need to properly prepare their returns. Some are used as “memos” to the client’s copy and my office file copy to back-up items reported on the returns. Others are used as attachments to the returns.
Please be aware that this is copyrighted material and is for your internal use only.
The package will be sent as a “word document” email attachment, so you may edit and revise them as you see fit to personalize them to your firm, customize them be more relevant to your particular practice or clients or specific professions, or update information for annual COLAs or tax law changes.
Here is a listing of most of the items included in the package.
1. Supplement to Schedule A
2. Medical Expense Worksheet
3. Medical Expenses – Out of Pocket Analysis
4. Charitable Contribution Listing – for non-cash contributions
5. Charitable Contribution Record – for cash contributions (2 pages)
6. Charitable Mileage Record
7. Contribution Worksheet
8. Employee Business Expenses – generic format, can be customized
9. Employee Business Expenses – Police Officer – example of customized
10. Conventions, Conference and Education
11. Miscellaneous Expenses #1
12. Miscellaneous Expenses #2
13. Statement of Dividend Income
14. Allocation of Expenses
15. Automobile Expense Worksheet
16. Auto Mileage Log
17. Business Expenses of a Freelance Writer
18. Business Travel Record
19. Computer Use Log
20. Election to Deduct Organization Expenses
21. Employee Expense Report
22. Employee Time Card
23. Home Office Deduction Worksheet
24. Cell Phone Log
25. Cost Basis Worksheet
26. Owner-Occupied Multi-Unit Rental Property Expense
27. Statement of Rental Income and Expense
28. Statement of Rental Income and Expenses – Vacation Property
29. Multi Family Building
30. Alternative Minimum Tax Worksheet
31. Does Not Have To File
32. Statement of Pension Income
This compilation is not just for tax pros - these forms are also helpful for taxpayers in keeping track of deductions throughout the year.
Send your check or money order for $6.00 (payable to TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC) and your email address to –
TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC
HAWLEY, PA 18428
BTW - tax pros should become regular visitors to my other blog THE TAX PROFESSIONAL.