Friday, February 15, 2013

WHERE THE FAKAWI – TAX SEASON UPDATE – FEBRUARY 15th


The first two weeks of the tax season have come and gone!

Despite my move to Northeast Pennsylvania, nothing seems to be different so far. 

As of this writing I have either done, received, or made arrangements with 30% of my client mailing list.  And I have 32 returns “under my belt” (and 5 “red files” – returns that need more information).  

Don’t forget that each and every Wednesday of the season I am locked BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I am unavailable and inaccessible – so don’t call (the phone will be turned off).

I will be “on the road” in NJ all this week-end – including my annual trip to Freehold. 

The floodgates have now officially opened and the deluge has begun.  No longer will I be able to get returns done and out as they are received.  The turn around time will now be at least a week.
 
My tax tips and articles  continue to appear at the Tax Center of www.MainStreet.com, and in the Personal Finance section of www.TheStreet.com.  Check them out. 

TTFN

No comments: