Tuesday, September 3, 2013

WHAT’S THE BUZZ, TELL ME WHAT’S A HAPPENNIN’ - TUESDAY EDITION


Tax complexity itself is a kind of tax.” – Max Baucus

I trust you had a “successful” Labor Day week-end.  I finished a GD extension.  Not too much BUZZ this installment due to the holiday.

* Have you seen my items “The Big O” and “When to Contact Your Tax Pro” at MAINSTREET.COM yet?  Why not?
 
I also have an update on same-sex marriage issues that should appear in the Tax Center later today (Tuesday).

* Check out my new monthly online “magazine” THE LAKE REGION SOMETHING.  It has a couple of items on income taxes.

If you like it let me know, and tell all of your friends.

* A TWTP post leads off Kay Bell’s “Tax Carnival #120: Labor Day Taxes 2013” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.

* Over at FIVE CENT NICKEL William Cowie deals in depth with the question “Is a Timeshare a Good Investment?

His answer – “In a word, no.”



* 360 DEGREES OF FINANCIAL LITERACY provides a chart to help you answer the question “Should You Buy or Lease Your Next Vehicle?”.

* Robert E. McKenzie talks about “Reducing IRS Penalties” at IRS Watch over at FORBES.COM.

TTFN

No comments: