Sunday, October 13, 2013

THE V.O.I.D. PLEDGE (VOTE OUT INCUMBENT DYSFUNCTION)


Please join me in taking the V.O.I.D. Pledge -
 
“The current members of Congress have, by their actions and inactions, proven that they are self-absorbed idiots incapable of independent thought.
 
While it is the Republicans who caused the government shut-down, both the Republicans and the Democrats in the Senate and House of Representatives are unable to work together to accomplish anything of value.
 
I pledge to vote against any current member of Congress running for re-election.
 
I pledge to, if possible, vote for independent or moderate mainstream third-party candidates in any elections for Congressional seats.
 
I pledge to vote against any member or supporter of the Tea Party running for any office.”
 
FYI, I did not create the acronym VOID.  I first saw it in a tweet from fellow twit Concerned Citizen, aka @Perform10.
 
TTFN

No comments: