Monday, October 10, 2016
WHAT’S THE BUZZ, TELL ME WHAT’S A HAPPENNIN’ – SPECIAL THURSDAY EDITION
* Kay Bell provides some good suggestions in “4 (and more) tax moves to make this October” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES
* Did you see my guest post on the “Alphabet Soup” of tax preparation at FINDING TAX LOOPHOLES – THE BLOG?
* The CCH FEDERAL TAX NEWS HEADLINES email newsletter reports “IRS Provides Relief for Drought-Stricken Farmers, Ranchers Forced to Sell Livestock”.
* Ed Slott warns us to “Avoid this disastrous IRA blunder” at FINANCIALPLANNING.COM.
* Kelly Phillips Erb, FORBES.COM’s TaxGirl, explains “A Tax Loss By Another Name Is Not The Same”, describing the various different types of tax losses.
THE FINAL WORD
What has Donald Trump proven during the Presidential campaign?
(1) A large percentage of the American public is frustrated and disillusioned, justifiably so, with the incompetence and inaction of “traditional” politicians, especially the idiots in Congress.
(2) He, Trump, is a dangerous, deplorable, despicable, unstable, worthless piece of excrement. It is obvious he is worse than any "traditional" politician.
(3) But, unfortunately, a surprisingly large percentage of the “great unwashed masses”, those who support Trump, are either naïve, gullible, mindless lemmings, bigots, or just plain stupid.
Based on the tape of the disgusting pig released Friday the Republican Party should tell him “You’re fired!”. Trump should indeed pull out, like his father should have!