Wednesday, December 14, 2016
THE TRUTH ABOUT PRESIDENT-ELECT DONALD TRUMP
Here are basic truths, based on Trump's well-documented words and actions throughout his lifetime, during the Presidential campaign, and since being identified as the President-elect.-
· Donald Trump is mentally unstable. He suffers acutely from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He may also be a sociopath, suffering from Antisocial Personality Disorder.
· Donald Trump is a despicable, uncaring, and unrepentant human being.
· Donald Trump constantly spews self-serving nonsense without any basis in truth. As President it will be impossible to believe a word he says.
· Donald Trump does not think before he speaks or “tweets” – usually with undeserved praise for himself or to denounce and belittle anyone who questions, challenges, or criticizes him. Any person who does not “kiss his ring” or anything else is fat, ugly, a pig, hormonal, weak, low-energy, crooked, lying, sad, terrible, horrible, the worst, or without value.
· A Trump Presidency will be dangerous - both domestically and internationally.
· These conclusions are not mine alone. They are shared by millions of intelligent and rational Americans and individuals throughout the world.
· I have an obligation as a citizen to vocally and aggressively denounce and oppose Donald Trump - and will continue to do so.
Posted by Robert D Flach