Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I DO NOT “ACCEPT” OR “RESPECT” THE IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Before I take my tax-season hiatus from posting I feel I must make one more statement about the Presidency.
 
People say I must “accept” that arrogant buffoon Trump is our President, give him the respect that the office entitles him to, and “move on”.
 
I “accept” that the election was “legitimate” and that, despite losing the election by close to 3 Million votes, Trump has completed the legal process to be selected as President.  There is no doubt he is indeed legally the 45th President of the United States.
 
But I do not “accept” or “respect” Donald Trump the man.  He was a deplorable and despicable human being, a dangerous mentally unstable narcissist and sociopath, before running for office, during the campaign, and after being selected as President.  He has not automatically been endowed with honor, integrity, or intelligence where none existed before by mere virtue of his being sworn in as President.  He is still the same dangerous, deplorable and despicable mentally unstable narcissist and sociopath.
 
I strongly oppose and denounce Trump the man.  It has nothing to do with his alleged politics or policies.  It is not because he is Republican and I voted for the Democratic candidate.  Trump has absolutely no political beliefs, convictions, or philosophy.  The only thing he truly believes is “Trump is good and Trump is great”.
 
I do oppose and denounce the policies and proposals he ran on during his campaign – but these were not necessarily what he believed but what he believed his followers wanted to hear and were put forward by Trump solely to be able to hear “the roar of the crowd” at his rallies.
 
Trump does not deserve any respect from anyone, regardless of the office he holds, because he has shown no respect for anyone or anything.
 
I cannot “move on” because I truly believe that Trump’s Presidency poses a serious threat to the future of America and the world.  I must vocally and aggressively denounce and oppose him at every available opportunity.

It is obvious from his words and actions that Trump is mentally unstable - unfit and unable to properly carry out the duties and responsibilities of President.  He must be removed from office based on his mental incompetence.
 
Opposition to Trump is NOT politics – it is patriotism!
 
TTFN
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: