Monday, August 28, 2017

MEET LOIS

L O I S (Lots of Interesting Stuff) is my new bi-monthly “e-newsletter” with, as the title suggests, lots of interesting stuff. 
 
While I talk each issue about a tax topic, this newsletter will cover a multitude of topics – including entertainment, popular culture, politics, and travel.
 
Each issue will contain -
 
  • BOBSERVATIONS – my observations on popular culture and life in general.
  • IF YOU ASK ME – my thoughts on important issues.
  • SURFIN’ USA – links to and descriptions of helpful and interesting websites.
  • TAXING TALK – a discussion of federal tax issues.
  • THINGS NO ONE EVER TOLD YOU – stuff you probably didn’t know.
  • TRAVELIN’ MAN – tales of my past and present wanderings.
  • WORKS FOR ME! – stuff I have come across that save time, money, and effort.
  • TRIVIA CHALLENGE – no prizes, just for fun.
  • And other interesting “stuff”.
 
This is an “e-newsletter”, and will only be available in pdf format.  Each issue will be delivered as an email attachment.  There is no print version available.
 
An annual subscription to LOIS is only $7.95!  The first 50 readers of THE WANDERING TAX PRO can get one year of LOIS for only $5.00! 
 
If you want to check it out before you subscribe I will send you a copy of the premiere September 2017 issue for only $1.00.
 
To order send your check or money order payable to ROBERT D FLACH and your email address to –
 
ROBERT D FLACH
LOIS SUBSCRIPTION - TWTP
POST OFFICE BOX A
HAWLEY PA 18428
 
TTFN
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: