Tuesday, November 13, 2018
WHAT’S THE BUZZ, TELL ME WHAT’S A HAPPENNIN’?
* Have you checked out the latest “issue” of THE LAKE REGION SOMETHING?
* Kay Bell explains “When health insurance premiums are tax deductible” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.
* And Kay continues her post medical procedure recovery with more discussion of medical itemized deductions in “Thumbing through the IRS' medical deduction (or not) list”.
* Another Kay Bell trifecta, with Kay's suggestions on “How to help California wildfire victims”.
* A good primer on “What Happens to a Joint Account When One of the Owners Dies?” by Julie Garber at THE BALANCE. Julie reviews the income tax, estate tax, and other consequences.
* Tony Nitti is running a post series on “The Top Tax Court Cases Of 2018” at FORBES.COM. He starts off with “Conner V. Commissioner Was A Real Estate Potpourri”.
* Friday’s “Ask The Taxgirl” post from Kelly Phillips Erb dealt with the “Standard Deduction Versus Itemized Deductions”.
THE LAST WORD
Part One -
Why do people assume that those who oppose and denounce Donald T Rump, and the Republicans who support and defend him, MUST be liberals?
1. Trump is a deplorable and despicable human being.
2. Trump is NOT a conservative. Read this!
Part Two –
Do you know what Donald T Rump really believes? Click here to find out.