Friday, August 21, 2020

HURTING THE POST OFFICE HURTS SMALL BUSINESS!

 


I am a one-person “small business” who works at home (since before the pandemic). 

Clients mail me their tax returns and I mail the finished returns back to them.  I rely on the US Post Office to deliver client information to me and to deliver finished tax returns to clients.

Clients mail their payments to me.  I rely on the US Post Office for the receipt of my income.

The US Post Office has historically done an excellent job in delivering tax information to me, delivering finished returns to clients, and delivering payments to me.  

Millions of small businesses across the country rely on the US Post Office for the operation of their business and the flow of income.

Delays to the processing and delivery of mail adversely affects my business.

It is crystal clear that Trump, and his Administration, does not care one ounce about small business or the American people.

The one and only thing Trump cares about, and Trump requires his Administration to care about, is Trump!  

Joe Biden correctly observed –

Character is on the ballot. Compassion is on the ballot. Decency, science, democracy. They are all on the ballot."

This is very true!

A vote for Trump in November is a vote AGAINST decency, science, democracy, and American values.

TRUMP MUST GO!  

TTFN















No comments: