Monday, May 6, 2024

SPECIAL OFFER FOR TAX PROS

 

As I contemplate the possibility of retiring from writing about income taxes I am making a special offer to my fellow tax preparers.

I will send you, as an email Word attachment, my recently updated and expanded collection of Tax Professional Forms, Schedules, and Worksheets for only $5.00.

I have created these forms, schedules, and worksheets over my 50+ years as a tax pro.  Many are given to clients to compile information needed to prepare their tax returns.

Be advised these forms are copyrighted material and for use in your tax practice only.

Send your check or money order for $5.00, payable to TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC, to –

TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC
TAX PRO FORMS OFFER
POST OFFICE BOX A
HAWLEY PA 184S8

Go here to see what is included in this compilation -

http://robertdflach.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

TTFN










 

No comments: