Tuesday, January 29, 2008

STATE OF THE TAX UNION

I am off to complete a variety of errands today to get ready for the upcoming deluge, including getting shorn, but I wanted to report that “Tax Carnival #29: State of the Tax Union” is up at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES before I left.
.
There are lots of entries from participants who are new to the Tax Carnival this go round.
.
While it won’t help you to save taxes, the entry from Laura of GREEN PANDA TREEHOUSE on “Tax Forms With Personality?” was interesting.
.
After 36 years I found a tax I had never heard of before in Praveen’s entry “Will U.S. Shoe Tax Be Repealed?” from MY SIMPLE TRADING SYSTEM. BTW, the correct website address for the End The Shoe Tax group is
http://www.endtheshoetax.org.
.
And, oh yes, my post on choosing a tax preparer, Don’t Assume, is included.
.
TTFN

No comments: