Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WHAT'S THAT SMELL? - PART II

The more I think about it the more I believe that I will pitch this idea for a new reality show to the networks – HARPER’S ISLAND: CELEBRITY EDITION.

I would take Donald Trump, Tyra Banks, Amy Whinehouse, Richard Hatch (the naked guy - not the actor), New York (is that her name?) and some other “stars” of MTV and VH1 reality shows – people who make no contribution whatsoever to society as it is and would not be missed – and strand them in a hotel on an island. One of them would be secretly chosen to be a serial killer. Each week the audience would vote which “celebrity” (choices provided) would be murdered in a gruesome way – mimicking the way the characters were killed on HARPER’S ISLAND. When the “perp” is the only one left he would be killed while being pursued by a real sheriff and posse, also in a gruesome manner.

I would watch that – wouldn’t you?

No comments: