* Right on, BO! POLITICUSUSA tells us “Obama Makes Trump His Bitch At White House Correspondents’ Dinner”. He truly put Tronald Dump in his place by trivializing the trivial fool.
The same site also tells us “Donald Trump Booed At White House Correspondents’ Dinner”.
Homer Simpson would make a better President than this idiot.
* Did you see my Tax Tip “Lessons From Your Tax Return” at the MAINSTREET.COM Tax Center?
* Kay Bell’s “Tax Carnival #86: May Day 2011” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES contains lots of interesting and informative entries. Unfortunately, due to my tax season posting hiatus none of them are mine. Since this edition of the BUZZ is a bit abbreviated you may want to go to the Carnival for more tax BUZZ.
* A tweet led me to DESIGNATION CHECK. What is it?
“Have you ever been confused by all of those letters that appear after the names of financial advisers? There are literally hundreds of designations in use today, and some represent a higher level of education and training than others. Helping you determine which credentials are most meaningful is a core component of our overall mission to benefit the public by raising the professionalism of financial advisers, and we hope this site serves as a helpful resource for you and your family.”
Who does it?
“DesignationCheck.com is sponsored by The American College, a non-profit, accredited educational institution with an 84-year heritage. The American College is the nation's leading educator of financial advisor.”
I looked up CPA and it told me “Certified Public Accountant”. I always thought CPA stood for “Constant Pain in the Arse”. I didn’t find DFB on the site.
* An accountant joke from Donna Bordeaux of BEANCOUNTER RAMBLINGS.
“A patient was at her doctor’s office after undergoing a complete physical exam. The doctor said, ‘I have some very grave news for you. You only have six months to live’.
The patient asked, ‘Oh doctor, what should I do?’
The doctor replied, ‘Marry an accountant’.
‘Will that make me live longer?’ asked the patient.
‘No,’ said the doctor, ‘but it sure will SEEM longer’."
* Mary O’Keeffe tries to answer the question “How Much Are Your Kids Worth on Your Tax Return?” at BED BUFFALOES IN YOUR TAX CODE. The answer, just like the answer to any question about taxes, is “it depends”.