Monday, November 27, 2017
WHAT’S THE BUZZ, TELL ME WHAT’S A HAPPENNIN’
Not much BUZZ last week, due to the Thanksgiving holiday. But there were a few posts of interest to note.
By the way - did you know that at the annual Trump family Thanksgiving dinner arrogant idiot Donald T Rump goes around the table and has everyone tell why they are thankful for him.
* Kelly Phillips Erb, the FORBES.COM TaxGirl, reminds us “With Year-End on The Way, Don't Forget About Tax Form Due Dates”.
* And KPE also reminds us that it is that time of year again, and tells us to “Get Your Nominations in Now: 12 Days of Charitable Giving”.
* Filling out a trifecta of reminders, Kelly discusses the optional deduction for state and local sales tax in “This Holiday Shopping Season May Be Your Last Chance to Deduct Sales Taxes”.
* Today at THE TAX PROFESSIONAL – "The Third Annual Review of Required CPE for NYS Tax Preparer Registration Renewal".
Did you see last Wednesday’s post on “A National Sales Tax”?
* Kay Bell reports “Trump has filed his 2016 taxes, or so it seems from remarks by former IRS commissioner” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.
The question is not whether arrogant idiot Trump filed his 2016 tax return. The question is - did the arsehole actually pay any tax?
* GIBBONS PC Corporate & Finance News provides a good review, and comparison, of the "Business Tax Highlights of the House and Senate Tax Bills".
THE FINAL WORD
How sad that Republican continued support of arrogant demagogue Donald T Rump and Ray Moore makes this satirical post truly believable – “Poll: Majority of Evangelicals Would Support Satan If He Ran As Republican Candidate”.
As for the title - I thought they already did!