* I missed this when it first appeared. S. Joseph DiSalvo and Marie L. Madarasz explain "Inheriting an IRS as a Non-Spouse Benefitiary is Now More Complicated" at THE STREET.
* Kay Bell provides help for “Getting the tax info needed to complete FAFSA” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.
For some reason clients seem to think if a person is experienced in preparing one government form – i.e. the 1040 – he/she must know how to prepare all government forms. Do not expect your tax pro to prepare the FAFSA for you (if you do expect to pay him or her). You can, however, ask him or her to provide you with specific tax return numbers.
* Check out last Friday's post at FRIENDS OF THEATRE AND ART.
* Some good news for military personnel living in NJ (click here) –
“For Tax Year 2021 and forward, combat pay is not taxable in New Jersey.”
* The INVESTED WALLET gives us a primer on “The Types of Retirement Accounts [Which Is Best For You?].
* Have you ordered your copy of “What’s New for 2021” yet? Why not?
THE LAST WORD
Absolutely nothing Trump has even done or said in his entire adult life would cause any intelligent person to respect or admire him.
Trump has proven himself to be completely devoid of humanity, integrity and credibility and incapable of intelligent thought.
Trump does not possess a single redeeming positive human quality. He has never performed a single totally unselfish positive act in his adult life.
The fact that this delusional, mentally unstable and totally self-absorbed moron got 71 Million votes is a sad commentary on the intelligence, integrity and character of too many Americans.