I am still celebrating America’s victory!
* A blog says “So Long,Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye”.
* Professor Jim Maule exposes “Tax Lies and Misleading Tax Claims” at MAULED AGAIN –
“When truth doesn’t work to their advantage, some people turn to lies.”
Specifically, Donald Trump, his campaign and his Republican Party.
The professor correctly observes –
“Of course, if Americans were sufficiently educated about everything that matters, took the time to do research, made the effort to think critically, and troubled themselves to engage in critical analysis, the lies and misleading statements would have no effect.”
But sadly, as the election has proven, too many Americans are incapable of this.
BTW – you may have to scroll down Jim’s blog to get to this post.
* Check out last Friday's post at FRIENDS OF THEATRE AND ART.
* Kelly Phiilips Erb reports “IRS Warns On New Scam Related To Stimulus Checks”
* Also from KPE - “IRS To College Students: It’s Not Too Late To Register For A Stimulus Check”.
* Kay Bell, the yellow rose of taxes, discusses the “Tax ballot issues 2020 results” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.
THE LAST WORD
I hope after Trump leaves the White House in January the GSA does a detailed inventory of the silver and other valuables.