Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ALL ABOUT ME!

* I am on a new carnival today - the Festival of Frugality #98 - The Happy Halloween Edition at BEING FRUGAL, written by “a Christian wife and mother trying to get out of debt”.
.
Under the “Frugal Health and Personal Care” catgegory “Robert D Flach gives you some tips on sorting it all out in IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! - PART IV".
..
I especially enjoyed the entry from David of MY TWO DOLLARS (I guess this is inflation on my 2 cents) on “Getting Organized Does Not Have To Cost A Lot Of Money”. I love shopping at the 99 cent stores!
.
* A new milestone - Site Meter informs me that I have surpassed 20,000 visits since signing up with the service last December. I am now up to 200+ visits per day during the week! And FYI, this is my 300th posting since returning to Blogger.

No comments: