Thursday, September 4, 2008

IT'S CARNIVAL TIME

Kay Bell, the Yellow Rose of Taxes, may be two days late, but she certainly is not two dollars short with “Tax Carnival #40: Late Labor Day” over at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES. My post “1040 FYI: Charitable Contributions – What Is and Is Not Deductible” is one of Kay’s “Tasty Tax Treats”.

The same 1040 FYI post was also in the “
Carnival of Financial Learning #14” this past week-end over at Faron Benoit’s FINANCIAL LEARN blog (under Taxes).

At the Carnival of Financial Learning check out the first of the “Editor’s Picks” – “Will Eat for Money: 100 Ways to Make Your Living as a Professional Eater”. I didn’t know there was so many ways to make a buck this way. I especially liked #44 – in England a man paid the equivalent of about $14.00 per hour plus expenses for someone to be his elderly father’s drinking companion at a local pub. I have been looking for a way to make money after the tax season (blogging certainly ain’t filling my coffers), and this is a job for which I have lots of experience!

TTFN

No comments: