Friday, July 16, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

I will be leaving the heat of New Jersey for the heat (but apparently less humidity) of Austin, Texas on Sunday (July 18th) – to attend the annual conference of the National Association of Tax Professionals. This will be my first conference, and my first flight, in a couple of years. I return Friday (July 23rd) late afternoon.

While I am gone I will be re-running my 4-part series on Divorce from 3 years ago, with a special 5th rerun that is sought of divorce-related, here at TWTP.

There will be no BUZZ on Wednesday or Saturday. The next BUZZ entry will be Wednesday, July 28.

When I return I will post about the trip itself (this will be my first visit to Austin, though I have previously been to San Antonio, Corpus Christi, and Houston in Texas) and let you know what I learned at the conference.

I will not have, as hoped, finished all of the GD extensions in the “to be done” box (as usual my “eyes were bigger than my stomach” so to speak) before boarding the plane – and I expect those remaining will still be in the box when I return.

FYI – there will be a BUZZ installment tomorrow (Saturday).

TTFN

No comments: