Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

I am off to BALLY’S in Atlantic City for the National Association of Tax Professionals’ annual year-end tax update workshop.

The NJ offering is a bit early this year – it is usually during the first week of December, or at least later in November. This year especially it would have been better to attend the class in early December – after the cafones in Congress returned from the election break and, hopefully, passed the necessary extender bills.

There doesn’t seem to be any good shows that coincide with my visit – not unusual – but I will at least enjoy some good meals and sleeping in a comfortable hotel bed.

I have scheduled posts throughout the week – including the regular Wednesday BUZZ – and will discuss what I learned at the workshop on Friday.

“Talk” to you when I get back!

No comments: