Sunday, June 1, 2014

THE FINAL WHERE THE FAKAWI

 Enough is enough!
 
After 4 months of doing not much else I am tired of 1040s.
 
I have completed all the GDEs for which I had all the necessary information.   There are five (5) “red files” that I started and need only a few items to complete.  And there are two (2) that are waiting for a K-1 and another five (5) for which I have yet to receive any information.  And I am sure there are one or two who submitted their own extension and will be sending me their “stuff” at some point.
 
During the month of June I will be devoting only one (1) day per week to GDEs and amendments.  I should be receiving the info for the “red files” during the first week or two of June and will have these done by the end of the month.
 
Unless it is necessary to respond to IRS or state correspondence, I do not want to look at a 2013 Form 1040 (or 1040A) during July and August.  I want to spend these summer months relaxing – reading murder mysteries on the Observation Deck at Lake Wallenpaupack or in the gazebo in the Veteran’s Park under the bridge in Narrowsburg – and revising old and writing new tax reports and books.
 
I will complete the rest of the GDEs in September.
 
And there you have it.
 
TWTP

No comments: