Thursday, August 14, 2014

A MESSAGE FROM MY CAT

 


My name is TURBO.  I am the adopted son of Wandering Tax Pro Robert D Flach.

Before coming to live with my new father I resided at the Dessin Animal Shelter just outside of “downtown” Honesdale PA.

My former home is currently in financial trouble.  The shelter is facing shut-down due to lack of funding.  Many of my friends still live at the shelter.  Could you please help?

Click here to donate online.

Or mail your check to –

Dessin Animal Shelter
138 Miller Dr.
Honesdale, PA 18431

Here is another way you can help yourself and Dessin at the same time.

If you order any of the books or forms compilations listed below between now and the end of September we will donate 50% of the purchase price to the Dessin Animal Shelter!




So you can help yourself by getting great tax advice, information, and resources at a great price, help support the continuation of my father’s blog, and help Dessin Animal Shelter!  What could be better?

When ordering one of the above products send your check or money order, payable to TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC, to –

DESSIN SHELTER APPEAL
TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC
POST OFFICE BOX A
HAWLEY PA 18428

Thank you!
 
And, as my father always ends, TTFN

No comments: