Monday, December 18, 2017

IF THEY ASKED ME I COULD WRITE A BOOK

Nobody actually asked me, but over the years I have been told by friends and family, and clients and colleagues that I should write a book.

I have written several – but they have all been about taxes.

Just in time for Christmas, my new book BOBSERVATIONS is Bob’s observations (obviously I am Bob) on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, with the occasional rant, ramblings, and fine whine.  It is a compilation of articles, columns, and editorials I have written over the years that have appeared in my various attempts at newsletters and non-tax blogs.

I do talk about taxes a bit, but mostly about popular culture, entertainment (television, movies and Broadway), and personal finance, taking to the soap box and getting serious for the final entries.  And it includes an item on how I lost 90lbs in 9 months!

A copy of this book is only $4.99 – delivered as a pdf email attachment.  An e-book version for Kindle is also available from Amazon.  Click here for more information on this version.


Send your check or money order for $4.99, payable to ROBERT D FLACH, and your email address to –

ROBERT D FLACH
BOBSERVATIONS
POST OFFICE BOX A

HAWLEY PA 18428









No comments: